- This event has passed.
D4 Shooting Sports Coaches Certification Training
December 12, 2020
2020 District 4 Shooting Sports Coaches Certification Training (open statewide)
Saturday, December 12, 2020
Opening Program Bowie County Courthouse
Shotgun Training Maud Gun Club – New Boston, Texas Archery, Rifle, and Pistol Training Texarkana Gun Club – Texarkana, Texas
Registration is open from October 26, 2020 through November 27, 2020 at midnight on 4H Online at https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in Registration is non-refundable.
ONLINE GREEN INJECTION MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE TRAINING.
REGISTRATION AT https://4-hshootingsportscollege.com/
Adult 4-H Certified Coach
This individual will lead the program or have direct supervision of the youth.
- A volunteer must be 21 years of age or older to be a 4-H Certified Coach
- Currently enrolled as a 4-H Volunteer in 4HOnline
- Have up-to-date Youth Protection Standards background check completed on 4HOnline
- Annual enrollment as a 4-H Volunteer is required to maintain certification
- Complete the attached forms and bring to the training:
- Waiver, Indemnification, and Medical Treatment Form
- Covid-19 Screening Form
- Cost: $125.00, which includes meals and resources
For more details please click this link. Shooting Sports Coaches Training Packet